Mobile Engineer - iOS (f/m/d)
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to
public transport, such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki.
Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Do you want to develop software in a highly agile environment, follow
best practices and use state-of-the-art tools? Then we should definitely meet!
We are looking for an iOS developer to join us in our mission to develop, shape, grow and maintain an iOS app used by Demand Responsive Transport (DRT) customers around the world.
What are your responsibilities:
- You develop and maintain our iOS application for passengers
- You work closely with the teams Android, UX & Visual Design and Backend to create a delightful user experience
You make technical decisions regarding architecture and implementation details together with your team.
- You write automated tests to verify behavior and avoid regressions
- You improve our codebase through continuous refactoring
- You follow best practices to make the app conform to our software development standards
- You brainstorm and plan upcoming features and improvements together with Product Management
You familiarize yourself with new technologies and work with our experienced and highly motivated product team
- You continuously improve yourself, e.g. by visiting conferences and bringing in new ideas
What skills do you need?
This is what you can expect from us
- In addition to fair pay, we offer you many social and ancillary services: DB Jobticket, benefits within regional and long-distance transportation via Deutsche Bahn, company pension scheme, family benefits, sporting activities, holiday packages and much more
- With flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of your software and hardware, you can adapt your work environment to your needs
- Our modern office is in the heart of Frankfurt and is therefore easy to reach from within the whole Rhine-Main area
- You will meet a committed and interdisciplinary team. Beverages as well as snacks are included for free.
- We hold ourselves to high standards and develop software in the best way possible, which means we use version control, code reviews, automated tests, fix software bugs before implementing new features and constantly improve ourselves
Find out more about the ioki Devs and an overview of our Tech Stack in this podcast (German only).