Release Manager - Project Implementation (f/m/d)
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport, such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! We at ioki are currently looking for you as Release Manager - Project Implementation (f/m/d) to join us for our team in Frankfurt am Main.
One of ioki's key strengths is the ability to launch new mobility services with our customers in an efficient and technically sustainable way. The Project Implementation Team is a new team in our technical division that focuses on this topic, working closely with our project management but also our platform teams. The goal is to get our services on the road and to develop tools and workflows that make this even easier and more scalable.
These will be your tasks:
- You will be part of a cross-functional developer team that takes care of new projects on our on-demand platform, creates white label apps for our customers and developes individual solutions for our services.
- You are the connection to the stakeholder-requierements of our customers and are coordinating our white label efforts,
- You are responsible for the backlog, creating and prioritizing of your team’s tickets.
- You are taking care of planning deadlines following SCRUM.
- You are our Go-To Person in regards of project implementation and white label management also you may support finding new solutions for our product.
- You support our release process with your experience and work closely with our project management, launch account management and other teams.
- You are in an ongoing communication with our teams and are koordinating them in an efficient and timely manner.
- You are giving input on everything around of our project implemtation process
- You keep an eye on budget, deadlines and ressources.
- You are willing to challenge existing solutions and help to improve them quality- and timewise due to your pragmatic approach.
- You are part of the recruiting process.
- You are not working directly with our code, but dependent on your experience and skills you may, whilst improving our app release
strategy of our white label app.
- You are interested in software development and have a focus on project management.
- You are not afraid to rethink things from the ground up and independently bring things into motion
- You are looking for solutions in a changing work environment while keeping an overview on current situation. Multitasking is not an issue for you.
- You have a proactive and independent, goal- and result-oriented way of working – At the same time you are willing to take on responsibility and remain a high quality standard of work
- You are able to uphold a high standard of communication from start to finish of your work
- You have great communication skills both spoken and written in English since English is our company language and German for external coordination with our German customers
This is what you can expect from us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and
agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing,
but we also gladly live by
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe
benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance
transport, company pension, company bike, sports and health offers,
affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more
- We invest in your personal development: every year you have a fixed training budget at your disposal
- We provide you with an experienced agile coach who offers you agile coaching adapted to your individual needs
- With flexible working hours, home office days and choice of your
software and hardware accordingly to the ioki standard, you are free to
fully customize your working space
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy