Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki, we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport, such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving, and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and the openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as a Senior Backend Developer (f/m/d).
Mobile working is very important at ioki. With us, you have the opportunity to do most of your work remotely. Thanks to numerous digital tools and state-of-the-art IT equipment, you can work from anywhere in Germany.
- You are part of an interdisciplinary, autarchic product team that develops an innovative web application for the mobility market of tomorrow
- You will work closely with other developers and our designer in the team to deliver the best possible product for our customers
- You discuss, plan, write, test, and implement features - from the database to routing algorithms
- You design new features together with our product manager and feedback from our customers
- You maintain and improve software development standards, tools and processes
- You take care of our integration and deployment processes
- Together with your team, you make technical decisions regarding architecture and implementation details.
- You enjoy and have experience in the creation,in creating, maintaining and developing complex web applications
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines and common tools such as GitLab CI, Docker or Kubernetes
- You write high-quality code and want to develop a maintainable, stable and tested system
- You have a product-focused mindset and enjoy experimenting to find innovative solutions to a wide range of customer needs
- You are a communicative team player who feels comfortable in an agile working environment and enjoys sharing your knowledge with others
- Experience in the field of (public) transport, routing, map-based applications and Big Data is an advantage, but not a must
- A degree in the STEM field (mathematics, computer science, engineering and technology) or a comparable professional qualification is not a must, but an advantage
- You have fluent German and English skills
This is what you can expect from us
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, sports and health offers, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more
- We invest in your personal development: every year you have a fixed training budget at your disposal
- We provide you with an experienced agile coach who offers you agile coaching adapted to your individual needs
- With flexible working hours, home office days and choice of your software and hardware accordingly to the ioki standard, you are free to fully customize your working space
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy
Find out more about the ioki Devs and an overview of our Tech Stack in this podcast (German only).