Working Student UX Design (f/m/d)
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, GermanyTechnology & Engineering
Do you want to shape the future of mobility? From day one, you'll be at the heart of pioneering mobility innovations that work towards a sustainable transport revolution - from the perfect routing algorithm for autonomous shuttles to data-driven mobility analytics. At ioki, you'll get the space and confidence to get involved and take responsibility right away - all for one reason: to connect people and shape the future of public transport. For the future of mobility, we build agile teams of leaders in their respective fields. Become part of ioki and work with the best talents and leaders in the industry, learn from them and develop yourself.
For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as soon as possible as a UX Design Working Student (f/m/d).
Mobile working is very important at ioki. With us, you have the opportunity to do most of your work remotely. Thanks to numerous digital tools and state-of-the-art IT equipment, you can work from anywhere in Germany.
- You support our interdisciplinary Project Implementation Team in the areas of UX and design
- You adapt our customers' corporate design to our white label apps and provide the corresponding assets and specs for the developers
- You work closely with our core UX team and ensure communication between them and the platform implementation team
- For smaller features, you will develop solutions together with your team
- You are studying in the field of media informatics, information/interaction design, media management or a comparable subject
- You have good experience in the UX area and in using figma
- You know the design languages of iOS and Android and are motivated to work in an agile software team
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, as English is the corporate language in our international team
This is how our team works
- Our team works agile and together with our own agile coaches we are constantly optimizing our processes.
- Flat hierarchies characterize the work at ioki.
- The individual teams organize themselves flexibly and independently through fixed routines such as daily and weekly.
- We work in an atmosphere where we can experiment, fail, and learn.
- We support each other in our joint work, but also in individual development.
- We use many processes and process-supporting tools that come from agile software development (Git / GitHub / GitLab, Issue Tracker, Dailies, Retros, Backlogs) even in the teams that are not actively writing code.
- We work collaboratively and transparently to make knowledge explicit, to promote knowledge exchange and to remove knowledge gaps.
This is what you can expect from us
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality, and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, sports, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- Our modern office is in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting a dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.