Do you have a drive to be part of creating the future of mobility? At ioki, we aim to create mobility solutions that complement public transportation, including demand responsive transportation services, mobility analytics, and autonomous driving.
We blend innovative and conventional approaches to bring people together.
With the benefits of a large corporation and the nimbleness of a startup, ioki is truly unique.
Are you excited by the progress being made in the mobility sector and eager to contribute to it within a highly agile software development team using best practices and cutting-edge tools? Then let’s connect!
We are looking for you as a Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)!
Mobile working is very important at ioki. With us, you have the opportunity to do most of your work remotely.
Thanks to numerous digital tools and state-of-the-art IT equipment, you can work from anywhere in Germany.
- You are part of an interdisciplinary product team that develops an innovative web application for the mobility market of tomorrow
- You will work closely with other developers and our designer in the team to deliver the best possible product for our customers
- You discuss, plan, write, test and implement features - from the database to frontend components
- You design new features together with our product manager and feedback from our customers
- You maintain and improve software development standards, tools and processes
- You take care of our integration and deployment processes
- You enjoy and have experience in the creation, maintenance, and further development of web applications and ETL processes
- A degree in the STEM field (mathematics, computer science, engineering, and technology), a comparable professional qualification or proven track of experience
- You write high-quality, well-tested code and want to develop a maintainable, stable, and tested system
- You have a product-focused mindset and enjoy experimenting to find innovative solutions to a wide range of customer needs
- You are a communicative team player who feels comfortable in an agile working environment and enjoys sharing your knowledge with others
- Experience in the field of (public) transport, routing, map-based applications, and big data is an advantage, but not a must
- You have fluent German and English skills
- Agile Framework: Scrum
- Framework: NextJS
- Database: PostgreSQL, PostGIS
- Frontend: React, MaterialUI
- API-Library: TRPC
- Versioning, CI/CD: GitLab
This is what you can expect from us
healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile
work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but
we also gladly live by
- We at ioki highly value the well-being of our employees, which is why we place a strong emphasis on remote work options, allowing you to work with peace of mind and enjoy the flexibility and space you need
- In addition to fair payment, we offer
many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in
local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, sports
and health offers, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and
- We invest in your personal development: every year you have a fixed training budget at your disposal
- We provide you with an experienced agile coach who offers you agile coaching adapted to your individual needs
flexible working hours, home office days and choice of your software
and hardware accordingly to the ioki standard, you are free to fully
customize your working space
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy
Find out more about the ioki Devs and an overview of our Tech Stack in this podcast (German only).