Mobile Engineer - iOS (f/m/d)
In the center of Frankfurt am Main, we work in a
team of 130 people to develop innovative and disruptive mobility services.
On-demand mobility services and autonomous driving are our challenges. We help
Deutsche Bahn to get in shape for the future of road passenger transportation.
Modern, flexible, and custom mobility solutions – that's ioki. Today we already
offer our customers and partners a seamless introduction to the mobility of
tomorrow. We are passionately working on demand-responsive transport, mobility
analytics, and autonomous driving.
We are looking for an iOS developer to join us in our mission to develop, shape, grow and maintain an iOS app used by Demand Responsive Transport (DRT) customers around the world.
Do you want to develop software in an highly agile environment, follow best practices and use state-of-the-art tools? Then contact us!
What are your responsibilities:
- You develop and maintain our iOS application for passengers
- You work closely with the teams Android, UX & Visual Design and Backend to create a delightful user experience
- You agree with your team mates about technical decisions regarding architecture and implementation details
- You write automated tests to verify behavior and avoid regressions
- You improve our codebase through continuous refactoring
- You follow best practices to ensure that the application conforms to the teams development standards
- You brainstorm and plan upcoming features and improvements together with Product Management
- You learn new technologies while working together in an experienced and highly motivated product team
- You continuously improve yourself, e.g. by visiting conferences and bring in new ideas
What skills do you need?
- You worked as an iOS developer for at least five years and have a solid Swift programming experience
- You like to work in an agile software development environment like Scrum
- You are able to implement complex features on your own and know how to split them into smaller work items
- You have a pet project like your own app or an open-source library
- You are familiar with dependency management using Carthage, SPM and CocoaPods
- You actively push your limits in Mobile Development, TDD and CI/CD
- You have experience in using Fastlane, e.g. for app distribution
- You are able to write and maintain shell scripts to automate repeating tasks
This is what you can expect from us
- In addition to fair pay, we offer you many social and ancillary services: DB Jobticket, benefits within regional and long-distance transportation via Deutsche Bahn, company pension scheme, family benefits, sporting activities, holiday packages and much more
- With flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of your software and hardware, you can adapt your work environment to your needs
- Our modern office is in the heart of Frankfurt and is therefore easy to reach from within the whole Rine-Main area
- You will meet a committed and interdisciplinary team. Beverages as well as snacks are included for free.
- We hold ourselves to high standards and develop software in the best way possible, which means we use version control, code reviews, automated tests, fix software bugs before implementing new features and constantly improve ourselves
Find out more about the ioki Devs and an overview of our Tech Stack in this podcast (German only).