React Native Developer (f/m/d)
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport, such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as React Native Developer (m/f/d).
These will be your tasks:
- You develop and maintain our application as part of our React Native team.
- You ensure that the application lives up to our and your standards, performs well on the road and follows best practices.
- You will make technical decisions about the architecture and future development of the application.
- You will work closely together with our Design team to create the most delightful user experience.
- You will brainstorm with Product Management about upcoming features and improvements.
- You have experience building client applications for HTTP APIs using RESTful JSON.
- You have a disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in an agile, team-based environment.
- You have written tests to improve the design and quality of your code and see the value in automated testing.
- You are courageous and open for new things, you enjoy sharing your experience as well as spreading your enthusiasm.
- You are a communicative and open person.
- You have a very good knowledge of spoken and written English, because English is the company language in our international team.
This is what you can expect from us
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, sports and health offers, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: every year you have a fixed training budget at your disposal.
- We provide you with an experienced agile coach who offers you agile coaching adapted to your individual needs.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and choice of your software and hardware accordingly to the ioki standard, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.