Solutions Engineer (f/m/d)
Do you want to shape the future of mobility? From day one, you'll be
at the heart of pioneering mobility innovations that work towards a
sustainable transport revolution - from the perfect routing algorithm
for autonomous shuttles to data-driven mobility analytics. At ioki,
you'll get the space and confidence to get involved and take
responsibility right away - all for one reason: to connect people and
shape the future of public transport. For the future of mobility, we
build agile teams of leaders in their respective fields. Become part of
ioki and work with the best talent and leaders in the industry, learn
from them and develop yourself.
For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as soon as possible as a Solutions Engineer (m/f/d).
Mobile working is very important at ioki. With us, you have the opportunity to do most of your work remotely. Thanks to numerous digital tools and state-of-the-art IT equipment, you can work from anywhere in Germany.
- You are an expert in ioki’s software, assist internal and
external stakeholders to effectively use its numerous features, and
solve issues. You share your knowledge through written communication and
- With a focus on technical excellence, you
configure new products for our business partners, ensuring optimal
service by evaluating technical and functional requirements.
- You assist external developers with the integration of our interface (REST JSON API).
write technical documentation and contribute to internal knowledgebases
as a resource for other teams, customers, and partners.
liaise between technical teams, such as development and product
management, and act as a resource for sales, our front-line customer
support team, and other functional departments within ioki.
- You represent our products to internal stakeholders, educating and consulting them.
a team, you act as a contact for 3rd level support and analyse bugs and
support requests, solving them or directing them to the appropriate
stakeholders with the aim of improving product quality.
- You utilize development tools to organize tasks and content.
- You create, monitor, and test business partner accounts.
- You have a technical or scientific background and, ideally, experience in requirements engineering.
- You are enthusiastic about new mobility services and want to help shape the success of ioki.
- You have professional experience in project management and / or requirements engineering.
- You are an active co-designer with organizational talent and enjoy growing in a team.
- Ideally, you have experience with agile working methods.
have an independent, goal and result-oriented way of working as well as
willingness to take on responsibility with high demands on the quality
of your own work.
- You are not afraid of rethinking things from scratch and moving them forward on your own.
are communicative, like to take the initiative, take responsibility for
your work, and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- You think creatively and holistically and an eye for detail is what sets you apart.
- You have conversational and business fluency in both English and German.
- You have a basic knowledge of programming.
is an advantage to have worked with git and GitHub and to know the
typical development tools of the industry (ticket, backlog, and process
- Knowledge in SQL and the basic understanding of ERMs / logical databases are helpful.
- You are detail-oriented and pay attention to technical and formal correctness.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is how our team works
- Our team works agile and together with our own agile coaches we are constantly optimizing our processes.
- Flat hierarchies characterize the work at ioki.
- The individual teams organize themselves flexibly and independently through fixed routines such as daily and weekly.
- We work in an atmosphere where we can experiment, fail, and learn.
- We support each other in our joint work, but also in individual development.
use many processes and process-supporting tools that come from agile
software development (Git / GitHub / GitLab, Issue Tracker, Dailies,
Retros, Backlogs) even in the teams that are not actively writing code.
work collaboratively and transparently to make knowledge explicit, to
promote knowledge exchange and to remove knowledge gaps.
This is what you can expect from us
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality,
and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in
writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair
payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving
concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension,
company bike, sports, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers
and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: Therefore, we provide a yearly training budget for you and an experienced Agile Coach.
flexible working hours, home office days and choice of your software
and hardware accordingly to the ioki standard, you are free to fully
customize your working space.
- Our modern office is in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting a dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.
Find out more about the ioki Devs and an overview of our Tech Stack in this podcast (German only).