Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport, such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet!
Do not hesitate to send us a speculative application. We look forward to hearing from you and will get back to you as soon as possible.
This is what you can expect from us
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, sports and health offers, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: Therefore, we provide a yearly training budget for you and an experienced Agile Coach.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and choice of your software and hardware accordingly to the ioki standard, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and sweets are free to enjoy for all of our employees.